Monday, December 14, 2015

4 months in Sydney!



Good morning from Sydney, Australia.
Past few weeks ago I didn't have a chance to email much due to the service project and a tons of meeting so... this is the beginning of the new transfer I'm so grateful for this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to everyone in my contact list smile emoticon
This year has been gone so fast oh, even it's still have more 17 days to go but I'm feel like yesterday just the beginning of my mission. It's already 4 months here in my best two years both sweet and bitter sometimes sour sometimes salty hehehe.. but everything taught me to become stronger. I went to the Temple past few weeks ago for the endowment session and the Christmas light at the temple ground the most feelings that I can remember on those days was joyful and homesick LOL! As the part of missionary it's hurt to see everyone with theirs family at the temple and enjoy Christmas together cry emoticon I've been thinking about my family lately because my sister didn't email me for awhile so, I don't know what happen with them and I worry about them so much but the thing that I truly know is Heavenly Father will take care of them and bless them with everything they need.
I love you all so much and I'm thankful for everything I have. I know that Heavenly Father will bless all of your family with a tons of his blessings during this Christmas and New Year. Please remember that Jesus is the Christ and he was born on earth to redeem our sins. I love this beautiful season and I will pray for each of you daily. Thank you so much for your kind and support smile emoticon See you sometimes next week and somehow next year!
Love,
Elder Sribunruang/Sarawut Sribunruang

No comments:

Post a Comment