Saturday, October 10, 2015

My 25th Birthday!!!!

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday Happy
birthday! Happy birthday to me!
Yeahhhh!! 25th anniversary this year! So happy to be alive! This week
was great! Still working with no baptismal date but The best thing
from this week was listened to the Prophet from General Conference! A
lot of new things to learn from this conference and a lot of
inspiration talk from all speakers.
This birthday I just want to give you my red and white ghost! LOL so
funny! All the missionaries in the district came and surprise me with
cake and balloon! So happy!
Nothing to write much but still missing to you guys! Hope that all
this month will filled with peace and joy. Keep praying to Heavenly
Father and rely on hiss will! Everything gonna be all right Don't
worry!
Love you so much! Have a great time! and... Let eat some buffet LOL.
Elder Sribunruang



No comments:

Post a Comment