Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Mommy's Day!!

This is my Big Mama :)


​First thing first, Happy Mommy's Day!! To all mothers out there :) wish you have the best  mother's day ever! I just called my mom yesterday and she pretty much enjoying her TV program LOL my dad was too excited for my called he just complain to his wife if she forgot to bring the phone with her or let the battery running low hahaha They're still awesome as always :) This week was awesome (again?) still working hard and smile hard as well LOL No new investigator but still working on that because the changing of boundary of the area happened just 2 weeks ago so, it's getting harder and harder to find new people to teach :'( Anyway... No pain No gain right? I hope these pictures will explain more about my journey :)

Love you Heaps!!!
Elder Sribunruang

No comments:

Post a Comment