Monday, June 6, 2016

Alohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hi there!

I hope this week will full of sunshine but in fact Gosford was full of rain and storm!! The first Sunday for me was stayed at the flat because the Church got cancelled due to the heavy rain and strong wind. So this week the pictures quite not too bad and the spiritual side still need to improve HAHAHA! For the members in KellyVille PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I miss you so much and still looking for the train that can take me back to you LOL But no worries I'll try to calm myself down this week and for the people of my Kingdom :) I miss Thailand Sooooooooo Veryyyyyyy MUUUUUUCH! I can't wait to go back and enjoy the heat there hahahahah Enjoy your week and don't forget that I Love YOU!

See ya!
Elder Sribunruang

No comments:

Post a Comment