Monday, July 18, 2016

Good Day! Every Body!

So, this week was suh Awesome! I have my new companion, Elder Cowan, the first day we are together I just gave him a hard time LOL JUST JOKING! I'm in the city now and it's called Greenwich (กรีนวิช) Me and my companion are good together (?) I have to ask him first but that's okay LOL he's in this email too but Anyway, I saw the Opera House!!! and Harbour Bridge Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! For the first time in forever! I met a lot of Chinese people here and I absolutely love them :) but I adored my Thai people more than anything else ;) Sorry my time almost finish but I promise that I will send some pictures next week!

Love you too much!
Elder Sribunruang

.
.
.

Oh, Joke LOL my time is not finish yet and so this is the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment