Monday, July 4, 2016

Good morning from the land down under :)

Welcome to Australia :) It's been a while that I didn't write in English. I think I forgot how to type in English now LOL so.. this week was pretty bored :'( nothing to write much (in English) but I have HEAPS to write in Thai LOL I went to the beach called Avoca beach. It's such a nice place to be and we did talked to some people that walked their dogs there. Fun fact about winter and the beach... normally as a missionary we're not allow to go to the beach for proselyting but in the winter time is the only exception :) that why you can see me travel around the sea all the time :) I think one reason is because in Winter the beach not full of traveler and some naughty things that usually happens (you know what I mean right?) Anyway, I'm glad that this transfer going to end soon.. I think I gonna stay in this area for a while but I really want to get transfer :'( I'm so bored now and I wish something gonna change for this transfer. Because It's too cold and the ground was frozen I'm so excited!!! So I took a picture of the frozen ground and my new friend that I found near the train station, Mr. Bunny :) I wish you all have a great week as mine and see you next time.

สวัสดีพ่อแม่พี่น้องที่เคารพรักทุกๆท่าน วันนี้เป็นอะไรที่น่าเบื่อมาก มีเรื่องอะไรไม่รู้ให้คิดหลายเรื่องหลายราว แต่เผลอแป้บๆ ก็จะจบทรานเฟอร์นี้แล้ว เวลาเดือนครึ่งผ่านไปเร็วมาก ไม่คิดเลยว่าเวลาจะผ่านไปเร็วขนาดนี้ เอาไว้อาทิตย์หน้าจะหาเรื่องมาเล่าให้ฟังเยอะๆ แต่ที่จริงมีเรื่องจะพิมพ์เยอะมากในเมล์นี้แต่คาดว่าภาษาคงไม่ผ่านการประเมิน เพราะอาจจะมีคำหยาบคายในนั้น 5555+ หวังว่าทุกคนจะสบายดีกันมากมายก่ายกอง ถ้าใครว่างๆก็มาหากันมั่งเน้อ


ฮักคักๆ ซักแง็กๆ
เอ็ลเดอร์ศรีบุญเรือง

No comments:

Post a Comment